The choice of an attorney is an important one and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Please be aware that use of this website, sending of forms, or sending of email to our law firm or a specific attorney, does not establish an attorney-client relationship nor begin a lawsuit. Communication through this website is not a secure method of communication and may be copied or intercepted by a third party as it goes from the sender to the recipient through the internet. Some cases may be referred to co-counsel depending on the nature and venue of a particular case. The Hoglund Law firm is a debt relief agency helping people file bankruptcy under the bankruptcy code. Past results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
This website is for informational purposes only. The information on this website should not be interpreted as legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and e-mails. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has ben established in writing. Thank you for considering Hoglund, Chwialkowski & Mrozik, PLLC.
- For services provided in Minnesota, attorney Robert Hoglund, licensed in Minnesota is responsible for the content of this ad, the office address is 1781 County Road B West, Roseville, Minnesota 55113.
- For services provided in Michigan, attorney Deborah Bensch, licensed in Michigan is responsible for the content of this ad.
- For services provided in Missouri, attorney Jeffrey Bursell, licensed in Missouri is responsible for the content of this ad.
- For services provided in Wisconsin, attorney Keith Chwialkowski, licensed in Wisconsin is responsible for the content of this ad, the office address is 250 East Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1899 Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202.
- For services provided in Ohio, attorney Andrew Kinney, licensed in Ohio is responsible for the content of this ad, the office address is 25 East 5th Street 15th Floor, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202.
- For services provided in Kentucky, attorney Jennifer Mrozik, licensed in Wisconsin is responsible for the content of this ad, the office address is 525 West 5th Street, Suite 337, Covington, KY 41011.
- No attorney fees unless you win. Our law firm will advance all court costs & case expenses
- Home visits are typically available within a fifty mile radius of the major metro areas.
- Services are available in Minnesota, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, Kentucky and Wisconsin.
- The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based upon advertisements.
- Other lawyers in the law firm will be performing the services.
Copyright © 2019 Hoglund, Chwialkowski & Mrozik, PLLC. all rights reserved.